©2019 Upper Tweed Community Council

photographs ©2020 Emma Reid                                     Privacy Policy           Cookies Policy                                                                                                                     * Last updated 20th January 2020

Wind Farm Grants 

The Upper Tweed community benefits from grants from two windfarms , Clyde and Glenkerie. 

Microgrants are available of up to £250 and are administered by the Community Council.


Please see below for guidelines and application forms: 

*Completed application forms to be sent to  secretary@uppertweedcommunitycouncil.org.uk

SSE Youth Bursary Guidelines  


SSE Youth Bursary Application

SSE Microgrant Application 


SSE Microgrant Guidelines  

SSE Clyde Borders Website 


Glenkerie Community Fund Factsheet 

Glenkerie Grant Schemes - How to Apply

Ventient Energy Glenkerie Community Fund Website